The ICM 3000 offers a cost-efficient solution for professional users as well as an entry level for starters.
- Stand-Alone & Inline Functionality
- Production Performance up to 3.100cph
- Card input with changeable magazine
- Magnetic stripe reading (LoCo&HiCo)
- Contact smart card reading
- Contactless smart card reading
- Top and bottom 1D barcode reading
- 2D barcode and Datamatrix reading
- Camera reading available
- 6 cards per carrier possible
- fully modular design
- processing of plastic & paper cards
- Carrier Collation Module
- Document feeder available
- compact design and footprint
- 24/7 operations
- Scratch-off function for PIN-Mailer
- transparent,clear card processing
- flexible card positioning
- No card process, f.e. mailing of account statements
- New range of professional highspeed laser printers
- Ultra-Sonic verification module for Card/Carrier check
Highest Flexibility. Thanks to the modular design of the ICS Inserter series, the ICM-3000 offers a never seen flexibility and functionality in the mid-range card mailing segment. Its costs/performance ratio makes it to one of the most valuable systems world-wide.
High Productivity. This powerful and productive system processes up to 3.100 cards per hour. An additional labeling module can cover individual PIN/PUK areas with a scratch-off security label.
Folding Technologies. Combined with one of the most common card folders, the ICM-3000 provides a variety of different folding technologies (C-fold, Z-Fold and half-fold) and additional inserts in different formats.
High Material Capacities. Higher capacities in terms of additional card feeders, 15.000 adhesive labels per roll and envelope conveyors allowing a minimum of operator assistance during full production. Exchangeable card input magazines guarantee a continuous ongoing process.
Availability. The robust engineering and design stands for 24/7 availability and low maintenance costs.
Price/Performance. Looking at price, performance, functionality and flexibility, the ICM-3000 offers an outstanding return of investment and capital spending protection.
|Basic Configuration:|| |
|Folding Options:|| |
|Enveloping Options:|| |
|Additional insert modules:|| |
|Available Options:|| |